hog II full lit display

large display has all dots "on". Backlight is working I have tried to adjust contrast. Small lcd displays will adjust. Opened console and checked all connections. Power supply voltages are there. Reloaded os and it did not help.
Has anyone had this problem?
Parents
  • Hello, if it is an Echelon it is fairly old and the display needing to be repaced at this age is not uncommon. The displays have changed since and replacing the display requires changing the Program PCB as well in older consoles.

You can see a tech note on the Jands site at the link below. We have the ZLC 1210 displays in stock but you may need to change the Program PCB as well depending on what is currently installed in your console.

I do not know if Jands can still supply the ZLC 1200 or not, but we have not had them for a few years.

www1.jands.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/9911/Technical_Bulletin_TBJLT071_-_Hog_1000__and__500_PCB_updates.pdf
  • Hello, if it is an Echelon it is fairly old and the display needing to be repaced at this age is not uncommon. The displays have changed since and replacing the display requires changing the Program PCB as well in older consoles.

You can see a tech note on the Jands site at the link below. We have the ZLC 1210 displays in stock but you may need to change the Program PCB as well depending on what is currently installed in your console.

I do not know if Jands can still supply the ZLC 1200 or not, but we have not had them for a few years.

www1.jands.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/9911/Technical_Bulletin_TBJLT071_-_Hog_1000__and__500_PCB_updates.pdf
Children
No Data
Related