HogII: LED can flickering when in "edit fixture"

I have some LED Par 64's. When I go into the Patch menu and edit a fixture, the LED cans flicker everytime I press the arrows to move across the screen.
Anyone know what that is about?
Parents
  • [quote=TimMiller]To me it sounds like you are using some old software. I know the Hog II's would make the lights flicker when saving, but I have not run into that on the Hog 500/1000. Try updating the software.

www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/downloads/jnt2_177.zip

I have a Hog 1000 on the latest code, and it goes dead as a doornail to stage when saving, same as the H2. IIRC, the last time I tried to do a fixture edit with things live, I got a blackout . . . . I think it may just be the nature of the desk. I'd verify that, but the console is packed up in the shop right now . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=TimMiller]To me it sounds like you are using some old software. I know the Hog II's would make the lights flicker when saving, but I have not run into that on the Hog 500/1000. Try updating the software.

www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/downloads/jnt2_177.zip

I have a Hog 1000 on the latest code, and it goes dead as a doornail to stage when saving, same as the H2. IIRC, the last time I tried to do a fixture edit with things live, I got a blackout . . . . I think it may just be the nature of the desk. I'd verify that, but the console is packed up in the shop right now . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related