Jands Echelon / Hog 1K - Create Fixture Profile

Hi everyone,

So the venue i operate at use a Jands Echelon board (rebranded Hog 1000) & the venue will very soon be getting some new LED moving head wash fixtures, however they are a generic unbranded fixture that do not have a fixture profile.

The company providing them said they can give me the DMX chart & i will have to create my own fixture profile, so just wanting to get some tips on how i would do this?, all the other fixtures in use at the venue have fixture profiles in the board already.

Some step by step instructions would be a massive massive help.

Cheers.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=jazzeraz;59011]I have a Hog 1k running Wholehog II v3.3 (177). I've received some American DJ Mega Bar 50 LED and want to add the fixture to my library. I've created the disk from the web page for adding fixtures, but when I go to add it following the directions I've seen, I don't get the same page from my show disk. I see the .lib file, but when I open it to add the fixture I get long streams of numbers. Am i missing something?

The file is specifically "_lib.lib" (yes, the underscore is real). There are other files ending in .lib that are *NOT* the one you edit, and I suspect that you grabbed one of those.

- Tim
  • [QUOTE=jazzeraz;59011]I have a Hog 1k running Wholehog II v3.3 (177). I've received some American DJ Mega Bar 50 LED and want to add the fixture to my library. I've created the disk from the web page for adding fixtures, but when I go to add it following the directions I've seen, I don't get the same page from my show disk. I see the .lib file, but when I open it to add the fixture I get long streams of numbers. Am i missing something?

The file is specifically "_lib.lib" (yes, the underscore is real). There are other files ending in .lib that are *NOT* the one you edit, and I suspect that you grabbed one of those.

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related