Jands Echelon / Hog 1K - Create Fixture Profile

Hi everyone,

So the venue i operate at use a Jands Echelon board (rebranded Hog 1000) & the venue will very soon be getting some new LED moving head wash fixtures, however they are a generic unbranded fixture that do not have a fixture profile.

The company providing them said they can give me the DMX chart & i will have to create my own fixture profile, so just wanting to get some tips on how i would do this?, all the other fixtures in use at the venue have fixture profiles in the board already.

Some step by step instructions would be a massive massive help.

Cheers.
Parents
  • Hello,

I know the procedure from WHII. I think ist should be the same on a 1K.
    You need 2 disks. Both should be DOS-formatted. On your computer you have to unzip the downloaded files. In each archive should be a file „hog.bin“ (same name, different content). Just copy each file on one disk.
    Power on the console and hold Enter pressed. When the menu appers, insert the first disk and choose „Reload Software“ from the menu. It should read the disk and after a short while it prompts you to insert the second one and hit Enter. Do this, wait another short while and enjoy your console working.

Greetings,
    Roman
  • Hello,

I know the procedure from WHII. I think ist should be the same on a 1K.
    You need 2 disks. Both should be DOS-formatted. On your computer you have to unzip the downloaded files. In each archive should be a file „hog.bin“ (same name, different content). Just copy each file on one disk.
    Power on the console and hold Enter pressed. When the menu appers, insert the first disk and choose „Reload Software“ from the menu. It should read the disk and after a short while it prompts you to insert the second one and hit Enter. Do this, wait another short while and enjoy your console working.

Greetings,
    Roman
Children
No Data
Related