HOG 1K Library Generator

Hello world

I'm new at this so go easy hope you can help

I have a hog 1k I'm using Denis Hessberger's Library Generator for the first time .or trying too .

the lights I'm using are Cindy X-250LED ( cheap chinese mover ) I have the user Manual.
now ' when I open the Generator it comes up with the box asking for the Manufacturers code and Product Number . I rang the supplier to obtain this information and they say Cindylight and X-250 respectively .

But I find that the Lib Gen box to enter this information in to only except numbers and not letters ???

so how do I proceed from here ?
Do I have the wrong numbers/names ?
Is there a better way to do this ? any ideas would be much appreciated

cheers Big ears
Parents
  • If it's an unknown brand, you use "99" indicating that you created it, and then pick a fixture type number that is unique within 99, and that suits your fancy.

The names are whatever you want on screen, and once again, have zero to do with function, so you could use "Cindylight" and "X-250" or whatever as mfg. and name, or whatever suits you . . . if you decide later that you hate the thing, "TheftCo" and "ChinCrap" will work equally well :-) :-)

The numbers are only internal indexes in the Hog, and mean nothing to functionality - you define that yourself . . .

- Tim
  • If it's an unknown brand, you use "99" indicating that you created it, and then pick a fixture type number that is unique within 99, and that suits your fancy.

The names are whatever you want on screen, and once again, have zero to do with function, so you could use "Cindylight" and "X-250" or whatever as mfg. and name, or whatever suits you . . . if you decide later that you hate the thing, "TheftCo" and "ChinCrap" will work equally well :-) :-)

The numbers are only internal indexes in the Hog, and mean nothing to functionality - you define that yourself . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related