trying to write fixture profile

I've been trying to write a fixture profile for a ADJ dj spot 250 led. i've had some success, because the pan responds correctly, but nothing else does. for some reason when i load the lib file in my 1000 it puts in an extra pan channel and an extra tilt channel, which i think might be throwing everything else off. It does this when I write pan and tilt as ltp16bit. when I write it as ltp8bit, nothing works. I also dont know what product ID # to use. how can I find out I've got the manufacturer id #, but the manual says I would have to contact Flying Pig for a new product ID #. Does anybody know if this is still possible?

Thanks
Parents
  • Thanks, Tim. I managed to get this one functioning correctly! I fixed the pan and tilt mistake, and I chose a what I thought was a random product code # (19) and it worked.
    However, Now I have 2 other elation fixtures which which I need 2 new product codes for. When I just pick a number and load it in the hog 1000 gives me an error that says "function duplicated in library file:_lib.lib Can't find fixture type. Then it says "this file is incompatable with this version of the software--load aborted". I believe I have the Manufacturer code correct as I looked at other elation files. Is there a way to find out what product codes are available?

Thanks
    Toby
  • Thanks, Tim. I managed to get this one functioning correctly! I fixed the pan and tilt mistake, and I chose a what I thought was a random product code # (19) and it worked.
    However, Now I have 2 other elation fixtures which which I need 2 new product codes for. When I just pick a number and load it in the hog 1000 gives me an error that says "function duplicated in library file:_lib.lib Can't find fixture type. Then it says "this file is incompatable with this version of the software--load aborted". I believe I have the Manufacturer code correct as I looked at other elation files. Is there a way to find out what product codes are available?

Thanks
    Toby
Children
No Data
Related