question about Whole Hog III

How can i do a "MARK CUE" in the WH III like in the Hog 250/500/1000 ???
Parents
  • Richard,

Mark cues are almost always important when working with any light that has more than one parameter. You often need to preset your non-intensity parameters before you bring up the intensity of the light.

All that is being discussed here is an automatic mark cue feature.

Many programmers (myself included) choose to write their own mark cues. This allows me to control what is marking, when it's marking, and the time it's marking in. It also allows me to use a consistent numbering scheme so that all of my mark cues are easily identifyable in the cuelist window.

Personally, I always make Intensity Palette 1 a palette with every fixture in my show at 0% intensity and I call this palette MARK. That way, I can put lights in this palette in my mark cues and when I'm looking through my output window trying to grab some available lights to do something, I don't cause myself hassles by grabbing lights that are marking to do something in an upcoming cue.

As Brad mentioned, we have discussed the functionality of the automatic mark cue and it is on the list of features to be added.
  • Richard,

Mark cues are almost always important when working with any light that has more than one parameter. You often need to preset your non-intensity parameters before you bring up the intensity of the light.

All that is being discussed here is an automatic mark cue feature.

Many programmers (myself included) choose to write their own mark cues. This allows me to control what is marking, when it's marking, and the time it's marking in. It also allows me to use a consistent numbering scheme so that all of my mark cues are easily identifyable in the cuelist window.

Personally, I always make Intensity Palette 1 a palette with every fixture in my show at 0% intensity and I call this palette MARK. That way, I can put lights in this palette in my mark cues and when I'm looking through my output window trying to grab some available lights to do something, I don't cause myself hassles by grabbing lights that are marking to do something in an upcoming cue.

As Brad mentioned, we have discussed the functionality of the automatic mark cue and it is on the list of features to be added.
Children
No Data
Related