question about Whole Hog III

How can i do a "MARK CUE" in the WH III like in the Hog 250/500/1000 ???
Parents
  • [quote=developer]
    arent mark cues quite important when programming catalyst?

About 90% of my Catalyst programming is a multi part ordeal. (Yay for 5 layers on two outputs with Cat v 4.0).
    My cuelist looks a little like this

_____ Layer 1 | Layer 2 | Layer 3 | Layer 4 | Layer 5
    Cue 1 Load ____ Load ____ Load ____ Load ____ Load

Cue 2 Sync

Cue 3 Pl/F-In _ Sync

Cue 4 Fade Out. Pl/F-In _ Sync

Cue 5 Stop ____ Fade Out. Pl/F-In _ Sync

Cue 6 Load ____ Stop ____ Fade Out. Pl/F-In _ Sync

Cue 7 Sync ____ Load ____ Stop ____ Fade Out. Pl/F-In
    [LIST=1]
    Load
    Sync
    Play-Loop/Fade-up
    Fade-down
    Stop
    LoadAs you can see, this is feaking nuts!!!
    But it is what I have to do to have flawlessly running content running. Actually I do it all in a few cues with delay times but OMG is that a brain killer when you're trying to remember what is what.
    I don't just need Mark Cues, I need "Load" cues too.

With about 30 movers, I could program a big show from scratch in about 4 hours. With Catalyst now, I'm lucky if I can do 40 or 50 cues in 4 hours.
    Anything! That will help this I would love!

How about making that "MARK CUE" function in Hog 3 diverse so I can use it to create syncs.
    Why you're at it, how about a feature that inserts a proportionate follow time (I hate having to open the editor to find my delay and fade times and then adding them up to create a follow time.
    Oh! and how about Macro follow times? How about a fade time on the FADE MASTER macro?
  • [quote=developer]
    arent mark cues quite important when programming catalyst?

About 90% of my Catalyst programming is a multi part ordeal. (Yay for 5 layers on two outputs with Cat v 4.0).
    My cuelist looks a little like this

_____ Layer 1 | Layer 2 | Layer 3 | Layer 4 | Layer 5
    Cue 1 Load ____ Load ____ Load ____ Load ____ Load

Cue 2 Sync

Cue 3 Pl/F-In _ Sync

Cue 4 Fade Out. Pl/F-In _ Sync

Cue 5 Stop ____ Fade Out. Pl/F-In _ Sync

Cue 6 Load ____ Stop ____ Fade Out. Pl/F-In _ Sync

Cue 7 Sync ____ Load ____ Stop ____ Fade Out. Pl/F-In
    [LIST=1]
    Load
    Sync
    Play-Loop/Fade-up
    Fade-down
    Stop
    LoadAs you can see, this is feaking nuts!!!
    But it is what I have to do to have flawlessly running content running. Actually I do it all in a few cues with delay times but OMG is that a brain killer when you're trying to remember what is what.
    I don't just need Mark Cues, I need "Load" cues too.

With about 30 movers, I could program a big show from scratch in about 4 hours. With Catalyst now, I'm lucky if I can do 40 or 50 cues in 4 hours.
    Anything! That will help this I would love!

How about making that "MARK CUE" function in Hog 3 diverse so I can use it to create syncs.
    Why you're at it, how about a feature that inserts a proportionate follow time (I hate having to open the editor to find my delay and fade times and then adding them up to create a follow time.
    Oh! and how about Macro follow times? How about a fade time on the FADE MASTER macro?
Children
No Data
Related