question about Whole Hog III

How can i do a "MARK CUE" in the WH III like in the Hog 250/500/1000 ???
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]
    Many programmers (myself included) choose to write their own mark cues. This allows me to control what is marking, when it's marking, and the time it's marking in. It also allows me to use a consistent numbering scheme so that all of my mark cues are easily identifyable in the cuelist window.

Personally, I always make Intensity Palette 1 a palette with every fixture in my show at 0% intensity and I call this palette MARK.

This I have even taken a few steps further where I record all my fixtures on my MARK palettes "Per Fixture." Here is why.
    If I am programming a look, I can set specific intensities for specific fixtures and merge into this palette. This allows me to see those fixtures if I need to make changes. Later, I can change the palette back to 0% to run the show.
    To add onto this, an additional feature is to create intensity palettes in stages. What I do is create a "Setup" palette where intensity is at zero, a "Run" palette where I'm at Full, and an "Out" pallet where I go back to zero. Always make sure though that when you change these palettes for viewing that they do not update as "allow ref" or you loose the whole naming scheme in your editors.
    This may not mean much on a small rig but when you've got 5 Catalysts, 100 movers, and 300 conventionals then all of a sudden you really wish you had better naming in your palettes. (Actually, you'd have a second or third operator with their own board :hitwithrock: ).
  • [quote=teerickson]
    Many programmers (myself included) choose to write their own mark cues. This allows me to control what is marking, when it's marking, and the time it's marking in. It also allows me to use a consistent numbering scheme so that all of my mark cues are easily identifyable in the cuelist window.

Personally, I always make Intensity Palette 1 a palette with every fixture in my show at 0% intensity and I call this palette MARK.

This I have even taken a few steps further where I record all my fixtures on my MARK palettes "Per Fixture." Here is why.
    If I am programming a look, I can set specific intensities for specific fixtures and merge into this palette. This allows me to see those fixtures if I need to make changes. Later, I can change the palette back to 0% to run the show.
    To add onto this, an additional feature is to create intensity palettes in stages. What I do is create a "Setup" palette where intensity is at zero, a "Run" palette where I'm at Full, and an "Out" pallet where I go back to zero. Always make sure though that when you change these palettes for viewing that they do not update as "allow ref" or you loose the whole naming scheme in your editors.
    This may not mean much on a small rig but when you've got 5 Catalysts, 100 movers, and 300 conventionals then all of a sudden you really wish you had better naming in your palettes. (Actually, you'd have a second or third operator with their own board :hitwithrock: ).
Children
No Data
Related