first : I can't found the "Skip Back" command. For the "Skip Forward" I use :
F0 7F 01 02 01 04 3X 00 3Y 00 F7
where X is anyone number and Y the number of my cuelist
the action of this command is "skip to the next cue & go"
which is the command to "skip back" ?

Second : If I use the two command :
F0 7F 01 02 01 11 3X 00 3Y 00 F7
F0 7F 01 02 01 12 3X 00 3Y 00 F7
I can direct go to a cue X (less or more one) in a cuelist Y without a go action.
Wich is the command to go to the next cue or the preceding one (without having a go too) ?

Thanks

Laurent F
Parents
  • Hawthorn,

What do you mean it goes to the next cue without holding account of the preceding cue? Are you saying that it isn't holding state properly or not jumping to the correct cue or list?

Here's some more detailed information about the additional data sent with the TIMED_GO command you are using:

In Controlled Devices with multiple Cue Lists, if no Cue Number is Specified, the next cues in numerical order and numbered identically and which are in Open Cue Lists GO. If Q_number is sent without Q_list, all cues with a number identical to Q_number and which are in Open Cue Lists GO.

04 TIMED_GO
    hr mn sc fr ff Standard Time Specification
    optional; required if Q_list is sent
    00 delimiter
    optional; required if Q_path is sent
    00 delimiter
    optional
  • Hawthorn,

What do you mean it goes to the next cue without holding account of the preceding cue? Are you saying that it isn't holding state properly or not jumping to the correct cue or list?

Here's some more detailed information about the additional data sent with the TIMED_GO command you are using:

In Controlled Devices with multiple Cue Lists, if no Cue Number is Specified, the next cues in numerical order and numbered identically and which are in Open Cue Lists GO. If Q_number is sent without Q_list, all cues with a number identical to Q_number and which are in Open Cue Lists GO.

04 TIMED_GO
    hr mn sc fr ff Standard Time Specification
    optional; required if Q_list is sent
    00 delimiter
    optional; required if Q_path is sent
    00 delimiter
    optional
Children
No Data
Related