first : I can't found the "Skip Back" command. For the "Skip Forward" I use :
F0 7F 01 02 01 04 3X 00 3Y 00 F7
where X is anyone number and Y the number of my cuelist
the action of this command is "skip to the next cue & go"
which is the command to "skip back" ?

Second : If I use the two command :
F0 7F 01 02 01 11 3X 00 3Y 00 F7
F0 7F 01 02 01 12 3X 00 3Y 00 F7
I can direct go to a cue X (less or more one) in a cuelist Y without a go action.
Wich is the command to go to the next cue or the preceding one (without having a go too) ?

Thanks

Laurent F
Parents
  • Laurent,

The syntax you're using looks like a TIMED_GO for List 1 Cue X.

If you are just looking to go on the next cue without sending the cue number, try this:

F0 7F 01 02 01 04 00 F7

I'm not entirely sure how that will work, but I think that it will just go on the next cue of the chosen list.

Unfortunately, the MSC specification says that if you speficie a cuelist number you must also specify a cue number.

I've just removed all of the data fields and left the delimiter and the terminator, so it is just a plain TIMED_GO command with no additional information.
  • Laurent,

The syntax you're using looks like a TIMED_GO for List 1 Cue X.

If you are just looking to go on the next cue without sending the cue number, try this:

F0 7F 01 02 01 04 00 F7

I'm not entirely sure how that will work, but I think that it will just go on the next cue of the chosen list.

Unfortunately, the MSC specification says that if you speficie a cuelist number you must also specify a cue number.

I've just removed all of the data fields and left the delimiter and the terminator, so it is just a plain TIMED_GO command with no additional information.
Children
No Data
Related