clone values/effects from another parameter

I am missing the possibility to have a value of one parameter cloned to another one.
Very simple example: I have a bunch of washers with a sine on the cyan-wheel in the programmer and want to clone the exact effect on the magenta-wheel (including the offset of the lamps).
A new function or me not finding the right chapter in the manual?

A possible Syntax could be
"PIG+touch cyan wheel", COPY, "PIG+touch magenta wheel"
or something like that...
Jan
Parents
  • Another way of looking at this is if the Effects engine also dealt with pallettes. So for instance, you could select your 2, 3, 4 etc pallettes, and run an effect over them.

For example, a red/white chase would be composed of those two pallettes - 'RED' and 'WHITE'. Then you apply the wave (sine, step etc), and select the size, rate offset as you would normally. If you then want a blue/white chase, simply change the pallette selection from 'RED' to 'BLUE'. This of course would apply to any parameter (IPCB) not just colour.

All you are doing is telling the lights to go between different states - you decide what those states are (For anyone who has used a Virtuoso, this will be familiar), but combining it with the power of the effects engine.

P
  • Another way of looking at this is if the Effects engine also dealt with pallettes. So for instance, you could select your 2, 3, 4 etc pallettes, and run an effect over them.

For example, a red/white chase would be composed of those two pallettes - 'RED' and 'WHITE'. Then you apply the wave (sine, step etc), and select the size, rate offset as you would normally. If you then want a blue/white chase, simply change the pallette selection from 'RED' to 'BLUE'. This of course would apply to any parameter (IPCB) not just colour.

All you are doing is telling the lights to go between different states - you decide what those states are (For anyone who has used a Virtuoso, this will be familiar), but combining it with the power of the effects engine.

P
Children
No Data
Related