clone values/effects from another parameter

I am missing the possibility to have a value of one parameter cloned to another one.
Very simple example: I have a bunch of washers with a sine on the cyan-wheel in the programmer and want to clone the exact effect on the magenta-wheel (including the offset of the lamps).
A new function or me not finding the right chapter in the manual?

A possible Syntax could be
"PIG+touch cyan wheel", COPY, "PIG+touch magenta wheel"
or something like that...
Jan
Parents
  • Then it would be something similar to the effects system, a palette entry which can applied to the selected items and the parameters can be changed live, or saved as a palette.

I guess then it will be hard to "export" this to a cuelist. I think having it built a cuelist is good for the start, you can then alter the content in it quite easily, and if it accepts palettes as a from to parameter it should also be easy to change it.

But having the builder parameters itself which can be saved and retrieved quickly will speed the creation up again.
  • Then it would be something similar to the effects system, a palette entry which can applied to the selected items and the parameters can be changed live, or saved as a palette.

I guess then it will be hard to "export" this to a cuelist. I think having it built a cuelist is good for the start, you can then alter the content in it quite easily, and if it accepts palettes as a from to parameter it should also be easy to change it.

But having the builder parameters itself which can be saved and retrieved quickly will speed the creation up again.
Children
No Data
Related