A "notes" page

(I've looked for and couldn't find it so...)
I'd like to request a "notes" page, a simple way to write down notes relating to the show, almost like a scratch pad. That way if other programmers are coming to work on a show (a very common occurrence on feature films with 1st Unit, 2nd Unit, Bluescreen, Miniature units etc.) notes regarding the show such as parked channels, changes in effects, etc. would be saved all in one tidy place. In fact, it would be even more cool if those notes could be attached to the comment cell in the cuelist, for a sort of Pig+click to open.
Not like you guys have anything else to do...
Dave
Parents
  • Guys, an idea came to mind

I always got the trouble where to put my Setlist. Sometimes I attach it to the Monitors on the side, sometimes i'ts next to mine, but at least the setlist is always in a place where it disturbs something.

The idea is: What's about a possibility recording setlists on the hog as simple text sheets (eg in a seperate window like Views window) and to overlay them with tranparency (user editable) over one of your screens.

As example my left touch screen normally got the cue information and chosen cuelist while show is running. For me it would be really cool if I could overlay a setlist in big letters and comments with e.g. 50 % tranparency over this complete window but will still let me access the cues and everything by touching the screen.

In advance Setlist items can be linked to page changes that means, all the time I change a page the Setlist gets onto the next song with a mark or similar. Also it should be selectable a kind of follow current song.

What do you think?

Best
  • Guys, an idea came to mind

I always got the trouble where to put my Setlist. Sometimes I attach it to the Monitors on the side, sometimes i'ts next to mine, but at least the setlist is always in a place where it disturbs something.

The idea is: What's about a possibility recording setlists on the hog as simple text sheets (eg in a seperate window like Views window) and to overlay them with tranparency (user editable) over one of your screens.

As example my left touch screen normally got the cue information and chosen cuelist while show is running. For me it would be really cool if I could overlay a setlist in big letters and comments with e.g. 50 % tranparency over this complete window but will still let me access the cues and everything by touching the screen.

In advance Setlist items can be linked to page changes that means, all the time I change a page the Setlist gets onto the next song with a mark or similar. Also it should be selectable a kind of follow current song.

What do you think?

Best
Children
No Data
Related