A "notes" page

(I've looked for and couldn't find it so...)
I'd like to request a "notes" page, a simple way to write down notes relating to the show, almost like a scratch pad. That way if other programmers are coming to work on a show (a very common occurrence on feature films with 1st Unit, 2nd Unit, Bluescreen, Miniature units etc.) notes regarding the show such as parked channels, changes in effects, etc. would be saved all in one tidy place. In fact, it would be even more cool if those notes could be attached to the comment cell in the cuelist, for a sort of Pig+click to open.
Not like you guys have anything else to do...
Dave
Parents
  • Robin,

View performance doesn't really apply to the discussion of a notes feature, but feel free to start a new thread about it. As you and I have discussed, we are working on a number of things internally to improve both the overall performance of the console and performance specific to views, but these are large projects to tackle that affect many areas of the console and they take some time to develop and test properly. The more detailed information you can provide about what specific issues cause you trouble the more likely it is that we will be able to address those issues.

You can upload an example show file to me directly at:
    upload.highend.com

and you can either email me the steps to reproduce the problem or post them here.

Thanks.
  • Robin,

View performance doesn't really apply to the discussion of a notes feature, but feel free to start a new thread about it. As you and I have discussed, we are working on a number of things internally to improve both the overall performance of the console and performance specific to views, but these are large projects to tackle that affect many areas of the console and they take some time to develop and test properly. The more detailed information you can provide about what specific issues cause you trouble the more likely it is that we will be able to address those issues.

You can upload an example show file to me directly at:
    upload.highend.com

and you can either email me the steps to reproduce the problem or post them here.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related