A "notes" page

(I've looked for and couldn't find it so...)
I'd like to request a "notes" page, a simple way to write down notes relating to the show, almost like a scratch pad. That way if other programmers are coming to work on a show (a very common occurrence on feature films with 1st Unit, 2nd Unit, Bluescreen, Miniature units etc.) notes regarding the show such as parked channels, changes in effects, etc. would be saved all in one tidy place. In fact, it would be even more cool if those notes could be attached to the comment cell in the cuelist, for a sort of Pig+click to open.
Not like you guys have anything else to do...
Dave
Parents
  • Cueing desklights into a show:confused:

That might give me terrible flashbacks to "the Christams Tree" crash from ealier versions:Eyecrazy:

Although macros that are capable of changing user prefs could be very useful as well

:beerchug: Thanks Tom for distilling all our thoughts into one set of features...I think they all have use.

Obviously we'll want to be able to congure these features independantly. I.E. - I may not want a note to be made every time I PARK a fixture.
  • Cueing desklights into a show:confused:

That might give me terrible flashbacks to "the Christams Tree" crash from ealier versions:Eyecrazy:

Although macros that are capable of changing user prefs could be very useful as well

:beerchug: Thanks Tom for distilling all our thoughts into one set of features...I think they all have use.

Obviously we'll want to be able to congure these features independantly. I.E. - I may not want a note to be made every time I PARK a fixture.
Children
No Data
Related