A "notes" page

(I've looked for and couldn't find it so...)
I'd like to request a "notes" page, a simple way to write down notes relating to the show, almost like a scratch pad. That way if other programmers are coming to work on a show (a very common occurrence on feature films with 1st Unit, 2nd Unit, Bluescreen, Miniature units etc.) notes regarding the show such as parked channels, changes in effects, etc. would be saved all in one tidy place. In fact, it would be even more cool if those notes could be attached to the comment cell in the cuelist, for a sort of Pig+click to open.
Not like you guys have anything else to do...
Dave
Parents
  • sorry for beeing a bit of topic here.. and i know i don't have anything to say in how this forum is run, however, it's a public forum, and therefore I wan't to express how i feel..

Rolf, I think sami was on topic, and was only mentioning examples of an "improoved" note function.. I can't see any problems of referring to another console on this forum..as sami said, that feature is very nice, and i think it would be sad if people didn't came with ideas for new features, or ways to improove our hog, becouse they where afraid of mentioning the competitions products..
    I'm not saying we should "copy" features from other desks, but there are sertainly things that other desks do right also, and this forum is called "requests and enhancement" so i would say that expression of requests and ideas is only for the better for our hogs..
  • sorry for beeing a bit of topic here.. and i know i don't have anything to say in how this forum is run, however, it's a public forum, and therefore I wan't to express how i feel..

Rolf, I think sami was on topic, and was only mentioning examples of an "improoved" note function.. I can't see any problems of referring to another console on this forum..as sami said, that feature is very nice, and i think it would be sad if people didn't came with ideas for new features, or ways to improove our hog, becouse they where afraid of mentioning the competitions products..
    I'm not saying we should "copy" features from other desks, but there are sertainly things that other desks do right also, and this forum is called "requests and enhancement" so i would say that expression of requests and ideas is only for the better for our hogs..
Children
No Data
Related