A "notes" page

(I've looked for and couldn't find it so...)
I'd like to request a "notes" page, a simple way to write down notes relating to the show, almost like a scratch pad. That way if other programmers are coming to work on a show (a very common occurrence on feature films with 1st Unit, 2nd Unit, Bluescreen, Miniature units etc.) notes regarding the show such as parked channels, changes in effects, etc. would be saved all in one tidy place. In fact, it would be even more cool if those notes could be attached to the comment cell in the cuelist, for a sort of Pig+click to open.
Not like you guys have anything else to do...
Dave
Parents
  • I tell you the truth, here in Israel, the compulite desk rules, not because they are good console, but because Compulite is an Israeli compeny and they can give a good service to the client more then anybody else, so if you cam to Israel you can see in every light company (except Danix) in here a Compulite Spark, saber and other consoles from Compulite (we have only one or two vectors in Israel) but although that, Danix WholeHog III is the best and everybody here in israel know that. (they give our WholeHog the nickname "Zeus" the Lord of the consoles how lives forever and ever!)

I don't wont to lauge about the Vector because the Compulite guys here will be insulted (and i have a lot to say about it) but still, to what Sami say with that "Powerpoint" and the windows, the Vector Console is a computer, a simple computer with a "Vector" software on it, if you cam with a crocked disk you can crash the all console with a virus because this is a computer hes so damn slow because all these programs that he need to carry (the windows programs), from what i heared hes crash a lot and you can count how much Compulite consoles (all of them) we have in this word vs Hog3 only (i dont mention the Hog2 ,1000 ,500 ,Ipc ,pc3 ,pc2... yet) and do your own calculation and you will see.

I agree thet the note page is useful (one point for Compulite, even in the 1990 (or something like that) Spark you have that Text window and you can writh there whatever you want)
    The Hog need something like that Note page, maybe the Vector Note page will be more advance with that pictures and all that but the console can barely function, the CPU will be shortly on 100%.
    and don't mention how he looks hah...like a toaster ! heh...

The vector is a good console, no more.
    I understend you Sami that you love all that gimmicks the Vector have but this is for playing with the console not to make light with.
    The only thing that i love in the Vector is the 20 motorized playback faders, damnnn this is HOT !!!
    Except this, they copy 98% Hog2 !!! (execpt the name and the faders)
    And this vector is limited only 999 from everything, if you want to record palete nomber 1000, hah...you wish to!

Thanks
    Amir
  • I tell you the truth, here in Israel, the compulite desk rules, not because they are good console, but because Compulite is an Israeli compeny and they can give a good service to the client more then anybody else, so if you cam to Israel you can see in every light company (except Danix) in here a Compulite Spark, saber and other consoles from Compulite (we have only one or two vectors in Israel) but although that, Danix WholeHog III is the best and everybody here in israel know that. (they give our WholeHog the nickname "Zeus" the Lord of the consoles how lives forever and ever!)

I don't wont to lauge about the Vector because the Compulite guys here will be insulted (and i have a lot to say about it) but still, to what Sami say with that "Powerpoint" and the windows, the Vector Console is a computer, a simple computer with a "Vector" software on it, if you cam with a crocked disk you can crash the all console with a virus because this is a computer hes so damn slow because all these programs that he need to carry (the windows programs), from what i heared hes crash a lot and you can count how much Compulite consoles (all of them) we have in this word vs Hog3 only (i dont mention the Hog2 ,1000 ,500 ,Ipc ,pc3 ,pc2... yet) and do your own calculation and you will see.

I agree thet the note page is useful (one point for Compulite, even in the 1990 (or something like that) Spark you have that Text window and you can writh there whatever you want)
    The Hog need something like that Note page, maybe the Vector Note page will be more advance with that pictures and all that but the console can barely function, the CPU will be shortly on 100%.
    and don't mention how he looks hah...like a toaster ! heh...

The vector is a good console, no more.
    I understend you Sami that you love all that gimmicks the Vector have but this is for playing with the console not to make light with.
    The only thing that i love in the Vector is the 20 motorized playback faders, damnnn this is HOT !!!
    Except this, they copy 98% Hog2 !!! (execpt the name and the faders)
    And this vector is limited only 999 from everything, if you want to record palete nomber 1000, hah...you wish to!

Thanks
    Amir
Children
No Data
Related