A "notes" page

(I've looked for and couldn't find it so...)
I'd like to request a "notes" page, a simple way to write down notes relating to the show, almost like a scratch pad. That way if other programmers are coming to work on a show (a very common occurrence on feature films with 1st Unit, 2nd Unit, Bluescreen, Miniature units etc.) notes regarding the show such as parked channels, changes in effects, etc. would be saved all in one tidy place. In fact, it would be even more cool if those notes could be attached to the comment cell in the cuelist, for a sort of Pig+click to open.
Not like you guys have anything else to do...
Dave
Parents
  • This is going bit offtopic, but I must say I totally agree with Amir...
    The situation is similar here in Finland. This is a small country and we have only one "big" reseller, which has almost a monopoly when it comes to theatre technology...so almost every theatre here has a Compu and a few have AVABs...
    Also operators in here theatres think you can't do lighting in theatre with Hog...but I must say they are wrong...99% of them haven't ever even tried...
    But, entertainment industry here...it's full of GMAs and Hogs...and I think here the resellers of those consoles just don't have skills to prove how well those consoles are suitable for theatre...it makes me a bit sad...cause more and more theaters in this country have moving lights and those are the hardest part to program.
    Conventionals usually have only one parameter...intensity.
    Every morning when I go to work I hope for a miracle and that for some reason my red pancake machine has been mysteriously vanished... :)
  • This is going bit offtopic, but I must say I totally agree with Amir...
    The situation is similar here in Finland. This is a small country and we have only one "big" reseller, which has almost a monopoly when it comes to theatre technology...so almost every theatre here has a Compu and a few have AVABs...
    Also operators in here theatres think you can't do lighting in theatre with Hog...but I must say they are wrong...99% of them haven't ever even tried...
    But, entertainment industry here...it's full of GMAs and Hogs...and I think here the resellers of those consoles just don't have skills to prove how well those consoles are suitable for theatre...it makes me a bit sad...cause more and more theaters in this country have moving lights and those are the hardest part to program.
    Conventionals usually have only one parameter...intensity.
    Every morning when I go to work I hope for a miracle and that for some reason my red pancake machine has been mysteriously vanished... :)
Children
No Data
Related