Custom slot names

:notworthy: Can we have the ability to create our own names for slots rather than be tied to the ones already in the sytem?
Parents
  • Awesome Tom...thanks!

Aphylotus,

What I am talking about is an entering a new text label other than the stock ones found under "edit fixtures". You cannot currently type in a new value for a slot.....you have to use one of system names/values.

I agree with what you as talking about though that a fixture profile shoud have the stock names in the slots....if you change them, then it's up to you to change the label too!:)

I believe the Entour's have a stock wheel...any reason there aren't stock names in tht slots?:confused:
  • Awesome Tom...thanks!

Aphylotus,

What I am talking about is an entering a new text label other than the stock ones found under "edit fixtures". You cannot currently type in a new value for a slot.....you have to use one of system names/values.

I agree with what you as talking about though that a fixture profile shoud have the stock names in the slots....if you change them, then it's up to you to change the label too!:)

I believe the Entour's have a stock wheel...any reason there aren't stock names in tht slots?:confused:
Children
No Data
Related