Novice Question!

Ok..im a total novice on this desk (hog 3) so dont laugh!!

I know the answer to this question will be as easy as tieing a shoelace for you lot!!!

All fixtures (VL3000 spots) are patched...can pan/tilt......go to setup a look.....intensity up full...............no light!!!
How on earth do i get them on?.....all fixtures lamps are on....just no output!!
I have searched everywhere, and i am probably being really dull here!!
So if anyone can help me i would be very VERY grateful!

Now i must mention here that i come from the avo pearl camp !!

Many thanks in advance!
Parents
  • Jon,

Is the help window not opening, or is it opening to an empty screen?

The help system is context-sensitive. We try to open help that is appropriate for what windows you are currently working in. We are usually pretty good about getting this right, but unfortunately there are a few cases where we just open an empty window. You can always click on the Home button to get back to the table of contents.

If the help window isn't opening at all, it may be because it's trying to open on an external screen as Jason mentioned. Tap the help button to try and open the window and then push move a couple of times to try to move it to an internal monitor.

I hope this helps.
  • Jon,

Is the help window not opening, or is it opening to an empty screen?

The help system is context-sensitive. We try to open help that is appropriate for what windows you are currently working in. We are usually pretty good about getting this right, but unfortunately there are a few cases where we just open an empty window. You can always click on the Home button to get back to the table of contents.

If the help window isn't opening at all, it may be because it's trying to open on an external screen as Jason mentioned. Tap the help button to try and open the window and then push move a couple of times to try to move it to an internal monitor.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related