Expansion Wing

Would it be possible on next Expansion Wing to have between 25 to 100 key (some thing like key pad with 5 by 5 to 10 by 10 buttons) used as go or flash and where we could put scenes, cues, group, macro....
Parents
  • For what I understand of the full expansion wing being developed for H3 is that you will have 2 sets of 10 faders on the bottom, and on the top you will have 2 sets of 10 choose/go/back buttons with a flash key as well, just no fader. All with their own mini-LCD culeist ledgers, etc.:)

I've heard that the hardware is basically done, and now they are working on finishing the software.;)

So basically you will have 40 new places to put cuelists and scenes. All with a flash and 20 also have a fader.:D

I personally feel this is going to be awesome, and honor the old H2 wing style without having to put in an uneccesary set of GrandMA-ish buttons. Between the new wing and the touchscreens we'll all have whatever we want and more @ our fingertips!:love:

I know I am anxiously awaiting its' realease with my checkbook @ the ready!!:headbang: :hogsign:
  • For what I understand of the full expansion wing being developed for H3 is that you will have 2 sets of 10 faders on the bottom, and on the top you will have 2 sets of 10 choose/go/back buttons with a flash key as well, just no fader. All with their own mini-LCD culeist ledgers, etc.:)

I've heard that the hardware is basically done, and now they are working on finishing the software.;)

So basically you will have 40 new places to put cuelists and scenes. All with a flash and 20 also have a fader.:D

I personally feel this is going to be awesome, and honor the old H2 wing style without having to put in an uneccesary set of GrandMA-ish buttons. Between the new wing and the touchscreens we'll all have whatever we want and more @ our fingertips!:love:

I know I am anxiously awaiting its' realease with my checkbook @ the ready!!:headbang: :hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related