Goto Macro

Hello,

It looks like the macro to go to a specific cue is not implemented? I might be missing something though!

Thanks,

Ross
Parents
  • I don't exactly understand what you mean.
    Obviously if you prefer the macro to be connected to the list that is even better. The sintax would be GLx/ytz. As you select your macros cell you want to enter the macro in, the drop down menu pops out from which you can choose GL and straight after you have to type in cuelist number,"/", number of the cue you want to go to and eventually "t" and fade in time if necessary.
    You think it takes too long? You think we need a shortcut here? that 's what you're asking for? In the drop down menu we should have the GL_/_t_ or GM_/_t_ option available and by the time you choose one of the mentioned options what you have to do is simply typing 3 numbers in?
    cheers Marco
  • I don't exactly understand what you mean.
    Obviously if you prefer the macro to be connected to the list that is even better. The sintax would be GLx/ytz. As you select your macros cell you want to enter the macro in, the drop down menu pops out from which you can choose GL and straight after you have to type in cuelist number,"/", number of the cue you want to go to and eventually "t" and fade in time if necessary.
    You think it takes too long? You think we need a shortcut here? that 's what you're asking for? In the drop down menu we should have the GL_/_t_ or GM_/_t_ option available and by the time you choose one of the mentioned options what you have to do is simply typing 3 numbers in?
    cheers Marco
Children
No Data
Related