Remote Focus Unit

When can we expect the RFU for the Hog3 to be released?

Chris Lighthall
Parents
  • PDA and tablet PC have both advantages. You can show more informations on a tablet PC screen, a PDA is more handy and not so expensive. A tablet PC based system would be good for backup, but for remote it's probably the PDA because you don't need all the system informations from the desk if you want to change IFCB values to change as preset. I would prefer a PDA based remote, cause I already have a WiFi PDA and don't wanna buy a expensive tablet PC. It's more easy for an LD or Technician to work with a PDA. What says High End thereto?

And if High End is on the way to create Hog3 PDA, why don't work on a new Handyshake too? ... ;o)
  • PDA and tablet PC have both advantages. You can show more informations on a tablet PC screen, a PDA is more handy and not so expensive. A tablet PC based system would be good for backup, but for remote it's probably the PDA because you don't need all the system informations from the desk if you want to change IFCB values to change as preset. I would prefer a PDA based remote, cause I already have a WiFi PDA and don't wanna buy a expensive tablet PC. It's more easy for an LD or Technician to work with a PDA. What says High End thereto?

And if High End is on the way to create Hog3 PDA, why don't work on a new Handyshake too? ... ;o)
Children
No Data
Related