Support for Elo Usb Touchscreens

In the earlier software release notes their was written that all Elo Usb Touchscreens would be supported, but we can't get a 1525L work properly with the hog. Is it possible to get the drivers and implement them into the software.
Parents
  • You are correct that the v1.2 software change log doesn't list the specific model that is supported.

The v1.2 user manual does list the supported model on page 54.

The v1.2 release happened more than 3 years ago and much of the team here has changed since that release. I agree that the specific model supported should have been listed in the change log. I will certainly do my best to ensure that if any driver changes happen or if we add support for new models that we clearly list which models are supported in release notes when those changes happen.

Please let us know if you find any errors or omissions with any of our current release notes.

Thanks.
  • You are correct that the v1.2 software change log doesn't list the specific model that is supported.

The v1.2 user manual does list the supported model on page 54.

The v1.2 release happened more than 3 years ago and much of the team here has changed since that release. I agree that the specific model supported should have been listed in the change log. I will certainly do my best to ensure that if any driver changes happen or if we add support for new models that we clearly list which models are supported in release notes when those changes happen.

Please let us know if you find any errors or omissions with any of our current release notes.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related