dimmer check

is there anyway to do a dimmer check in the hog 3 system? i need a way to check individual dimmers without patching them. if this is not a feature, does anyone know of a workaround?

thanks,
kevin
Parents
  • GRrr... this is not a feature..

Hovewer, It's already on the vishlist..
    What i usually do as a workaround is(practically limitided to how many universes you have free on your dp's).. make a new fixture with fixturebuilder, one intensity channel, and name it test.. and then i just put 512 of those on a free universe.. of cource you need to replug your dmx line when you need to test, but atleast it works.. or if you have a dmx merger, you could use it in htp mode on the "original" and "test" universe if you don't wan't to replug your line..
  • GRrr... this is not a feature..

Hovewer, It's already on the vishlist..
    What i usually do as a workaround is(practically limitided to how many universes you have free on your dp's).. make a new fixture with fixturebuilder, one intensity channel, and name it test.. and then i just put 512 of those on a free universe.. of cource you need to replug your dmx line when you need to test, but atleast it works.. or if you have a dmx merger, you could use it in htp mode on the "original" and "test" universe if you don't wan't to replug your line..
Children
No Data
Related