Back/Next Reselect

is it possible to have the next/back buttons reselect the group you are working with when they are pressed together?
Parents
  • Frank,

I'd like to see if anyone else has been having this problem. I rarely find myself nexting through fixtures fast enough that I accidentally select all. Has anyone else run into this?

Scott,

I think it would be a bit confusing if the Next+Back shortcut were different from the Back+Next shortcut and I'd like to find a solution that doesn't involve a 3-button combination. I'll run this one past the folks around here and see what they think, but I'm still feeling like the select toolbar is probably the best option. I'd really like to find a place for this because I usually feel like I want to intelligently select all of the fixtures I'm currently working with, rather than *everything* in my editor.
  • Frank,

I'd like to see if anyone else has been having this problem. I rarely find myself nexting through fixtures fast enough that I accidentally select all. Has anyone else run into this?

Scott,

I think it would be a bit confusing if the Next+Back shortcut were different from the Back+Next shortcut and I'd like to find a solution that doesn't involve a 3-button combination. I'll run this one past the folks around here and see what they think, but I'm still feeling like the select toolbar is probably the best option. I'd really like to find a place for this because I usually feel like I want to intelligently select all of the fixtures I'm currently working with, rather than *everything* in my editor.
Children
No Data
Related