Back/Next Reselect

is it possible to have the next/back buttons reselect the group you are working with when they are pressed together?
Parents
  • Todd,

Remember that pressing Select on the main toolbar, followed by Previous on the select toolbar will recall your last selection.

I do see a possible need for a selection to select the "superset" of the current sub-selection, but I think that it would make the most sense to place this on the select toolbar. I think it would be just as easily accessible and more logical than a pig key combination.

I can also see some possible advantages to being able to enable and disable lowlight, but I think that Pig + Highlight would be a more logical shortcut for this than Pig + Back.
  • Todd,

Remember that pressing Select on the main toolbar, followed by Previous on the select toolbar will recall your last selection.

I do see a possible need for a selection to select the "superset" of the current sub-selection, but I think that it would make the most sense to place this on the select toolbar. I think it would be just as easily accessible and more logical than a pig key combination.

I can also see some possible advantages to being able to enable and disable lowlight, but I think that Pig + Highlight would be a more logical shortcut for this than Pig + Back.
Children
No Data
Related