Rearranging Columns in Editor

I notice that I am unable to rearrange columns in editor windows when I'm in compact mode. I wonder if this is a bug or could we add this feature in future upgrades. I was running Hog 3 PC on a Hog IPC. ver 2 software.

Oh yes, another issue is that whenever I updating a cue, why do I have to hold down the Update button then I can disable the Forward button. I hope that I could disable the Forward button like in Hog 2 without using 2 hands.
Parents
  • Hi Tom,
    I guess most of the user will run in Compact mode rather than the normal spreadsheet. If we could arrange how we want the columns in future, I believe it would be very helpful. Especially when you have designers who just like to see the important details in a screen.

As for update, I guess I was clear enough in explaining my problems. I actually understand the concept of update and how to use it. The problem I'm having now is that everytime if I make a change and I want to update the changes to Cue only, I realise I have to push and hold down Update to get the auto-update pop out window and then I'm able to disable the track forward button. If I push and release the Update button, no matter how I try to click the Track Forward button, it does not disable it. In Hog 2, I just need to push the Update button and release it, then I can disable the Track Forward button without having to hold down Update button. I hope I explain my problem clearly this time. Thanks!!!
  • Hi Tom,
    I guess most of the user will run in Compact mode rather than the normal spreadsheet. If we could arrange how we want the columns in future, I believe it would be very helpful. Especially when you have designers who just like to see the important details in a screen.

As for update, I guess I was clear enough in explaining my problems. I actually understand the concept of update and how to use it. The problem I'm having now is that everytime if I make a change and I want to update the changes to Cue only, I realise I have to push and hold down Update to get the auto-update pop out window and then I'm able to disable the track forward button. If I push and release the Update button, no matter how I try to click the Track Forward button, it does not disable it. In Hog 2, I just need to push the Update button and release it, then I can disable the Track Forward button without having to hold down Update button. I hope I explain my problem clearly this time. Thanks!!!
Children
No Data
Related