Remove DP from show patch

I had an instance were for a short while I had to add an additional DP to my show. I also use start-up macros when my console is turned on. Once I no longer needed the DP I removed it from the network, but the start-up macro is looking for the DP that's no longer there and will not run until the default 10 mins up.

My question is, short of doing two show files were 1 has 1 DP and the other has 2 DP's, can there be an option to delete a DP once it is no longer needed?
Parents
  • Jason,

Enhancements aren't a lower priority for us. Classifying an entry in our database as a defect or an enhancement just lets the developers know whether we have existing functionality that is broken or whether we're looking to add something new. Since this specific request is to add the ability to remove unused nodes, which will involve adding components to the user interface, it's logged as an enhancement. All of the reasons for this being necessary and all of the hassles that unused nodes can cause are noted in the bug.
  • Jason,

Enhancements aren't a lower priority for us. Classifying an entry in our database as a defect or an enhancement just lets the developers know whether we have existing functionality that is broken or whether we're looking to add something new. Since this specific request is to add the ability to remove unused nodes, which will involve adding components to the user interface, it's logged as an enhancement. All of the reasons for this being necessary and all of the hassles that unused nodes can cause are noted in the bug.
Children
No Data
Related