Auto Reconect to net Show ?

Hello , I see it's possible to reset a network consol but then the reseted consol will not reconnect to the net show .

I wish the consol reconect to the show server authomaticly .

Thanks

E
Parents
  • [QUOTE=teerickson]

Are you saying that when you reset a client console from the network window that you want it to automatically log back on to the show it was connected to?

YES

[QUOTE=teerickson]Or possibly that you want an additional Auto-Launch option to reconnect to a network show? We would probably have an option for connecting to a network show and we could show a drop-down list of all shows that are currently active on the network.

Mummh ... Drop Down means that you have to select it . what I'm asking it's an option to reset the remote Consol and let it back exactly where it was .

Thanks E
  • [QUOTE=teerickson]

Are you saying that when you reset a client console from the network window that you want it to automatically log back on to the show it was connected to?

YES

[QUOTE=teerickson]Or possibly that you want an additional Auto-Launch option to reconnect to a network show? We would probably have an option for connecting to a network show and we could show a drop-down list of all shows that are currently active on the network.

Mummh ... Drop Down means that you have to select it . what I'm asking it's an option to reset the remote Consol and let it back exactly where it was .

Thanks E
Children
No Data
Related