Hog 3 PC on PDA's?

I don't know if this has been asked for yet but are there any plans to create a Hog 3 PC version for PDA's? Now that the Hog 3 product line is networking well it would seem to be the next step.
Parents
  • Brad,

I agree with your point about notebooks with touch screens working quite well and as these new members have illustrated - there are some very interesting (if not quite expensive) WLAN solutions. I also understand that software development for new PDA's would be time consuming and take the development team's focus away from higher priorities. That being said... I've been exploring PDA remote control for another manufacturers control system and I'm really liking the size, convenience and functionality of these devices. For example, the HP iPAQ series are highly rated and available just about everywhere. I think jumping from riser to riser on stage with a PDA in hand would be more preferable than attempting the same with a PC Notebook. The probability of this remote control getting damaged during load-in, focus, sound check, rehearsal is significant. Replacement cost and availability are in the PDA's favor.
  • Brad,

I agree with your point about notebooks with touch screens working quite well and as these new members have illustrated - there are some very interesting (if not quite expensive) WLAN solutions. I also understand that software development for new PDA's would be time consuming and take the development team's focus away from higher priorities. That being said... I've been exploring PDA remote control for another manufacturers control system and I'm really liking the size, convenience and functionality of these devices. For example, the HP iPAQ series are highly rated and available just about everywhere. I think jumping from riser to riser on stage with a PDA in hand would be more preferable than attempting the same with a PC Notebook. The probability of this remote control getting damaged during load-in, focus, sound check, rehearsal is significant. Replacement cost and availability are in the PDA's favor.
Children
No Data
Related