Hog 3 PC on PDA's?

I don't know if this has been asked for yet but are there any plans to create a Hog 3 PC version for PDA's? Now that the Hog 3 product line is networking well it would seem to be the next step.
Parents
  • This has always been one of my biggest wishes.. it just needs to be a very basic editor, if you take it to real basics, i would only need select fixtures, groups positions, to editor, and maybe record positions ml's. Theese days more and more cell phones also runs windows mobile 5 os, not only the pda's..
    -I've always ment that a laptop/tablet as remote, is not a substitute for a pda sized remote.. I can't have that in my pocket up on the grid, or in the lift, etc..

-I guess i can continue to dream.;-)
  • This has always been one of my biggest wishes.. it just needs to be a very basic editor, if you take it to real basics, i would only need select fixtures, groups positions, to editor, and maybe record positions ml's. Theese days more and more cell phones also runs windows mobile 5 os, not only the pda's..
    -I've always ment that a laptop/tablet as remote, is not a substitute for a pda sized remote.. I can't have that in my pocket up on the grid, or in the lift, etc..

-I guess i can continue to dream.;-)
Children
No Data
Related