Creating a new cuelist from cues in other lists

Hey everyone,

Here's what I'm trying to do. I have 20 cues in 20 different cue lists that I want to copy into one single cue list. What is the best way to copy the exact look created by each cue into the new list without having each cue track forward?

Thanks!
Parents
  • Adam,

Can you explain a bit more about what you're trying to do?

I'm assuming that you have 3 cuelists and each has the same cue numbers that do the same things to 3 different groups of fixtures. It sounds like you're attempting to make a 4th list that is a combination of all 3 of those lists.

I can certainly give you some suggestions based on your exact details and your syntax suggestion is a good place to start, but the problem with it is that you can't merge from multiple sources into multiple destinations in one command. Give me a bit more information about what you're hoping to accomplish and I'm sure we can find a way to make it happen.

Thanks.
  • Adam,

Can you explain a bit more about what you're trying to do?

I'm assuming that you have 3 cuelists and each has the same cue numbers that do the same things to 3 different groups of fixtures. It sounds like you're attempting to make a 4th list that is a combination of all 3 of those lists.

I can certainly give you some suggestions based on your exact details and your syntax suggestion is a good place to start, but the problem with it is that you can't merge from multiple sources into multiple destinations in one command. Give me a bit more information about what you're hoping to accomplish and I'm sure we can find a way to make it happen.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related