live time

hey there,

Is it possible to change live through another position preset and put in a time for the move.

Greetz

Jörgen
Parents
  • I totally agree,

I am stuck often in situations to run nearly everything in live, and it would be so usefull to haven both options, either timing using the keyboard, then apply to a palette, or to have fader to dynamically adjust parameters. Being able to change the way the faders are working, to be able to switch the fader to control the timing of a running cue (As far as I remember, Avo is doing this kind too).

If I am running quite a lot in live mode, and i need to change some stuff quickly, I choose live, suck save it starts running it, and then clear the programmer open the saved stuff in blind mode editing the parameters and then pig&blind to fade to the changes :)

Maybe someone has a better idea :) But I am getting around pretty well meanwhile doing complex stuff. Apparently it looks good to see my fingers flying around the touchscreens, the faders the keyboard :)

Tom
  • I totally agree,

I am stuck often in situations to run nearly everything in live, and it would be so usefull to haven both options, either timing using the keyboard, then apply to a palette, or to have fader to dynamically adjust parameters. Being able to change the way the faders are working, to be able to switch the fader to control the timing of a running cue (As far as I remember, Avo is doing this kind too).

If I am running quite a lot in live mode, and i need to change some stuff quickly, I choose live, suck save it starts running it, and then clear the programmer open the saved stuff in blind mode editing the parameters and then pig&blind to fade to the changes :)

Maybe someone has a better idea :) But I am getting around pretty well meanwhile doing complex stuff. Apparently it looks good to see my fingers flying around the touchscreens, the faders the keyboard :)

Tom
Children
No Data
Related