HOG PC and new Windows Vista

Anyone using HOG II or 3 PC on windows vista yet? Curious to know if the software works on this new operating system before I go upgrade my computers.
Thanks.
Parents
  • hi all.
    I did install a beta release of windows vista couple of months ago and actually you couldn't install hogIIIpc but...... there's an interesting but.
    I made a partition on my hard disk and on the first one i installed windows xp, on the second one windows vista. I did install hogIIIpc on windows Xp as usual and I figured out that I was able to open hogIIIpc in windows vista envionment for I could actually see windows Xp partition and all my folders and file I had in it. It's a workaround but at least you can use hogIIIpc on windows vista platform.
    Marco
  • hi all.
    I did install a beta release of windows vista couple of months ago and actually you couldn't install hogIIIpc but...... there's an interesting but.
    I made a partition on my hard disk and on the first one i installed windows xp, on the second one windows vista. I did install hogIIIpc on windows Xp as usual and I figured out that I was able to open hogIIIpc in windows vista envionment for I could actually see windows Xp partition and all my folders and file I had in it. It's a workaround but at least you can use hogIIIpc on windows vista platform.
    Marco
Children
No Data
Related