fade time with macros

Is there a way to fade out a chase, or some endless linked follow-cues, running in an other cue-list than the active chooser using a macro command. So the chase is still running, and fading out. The macro should give the fade out-time. To mine opinion the syntax would be, for example: FM8/0t10, this is not working, M8 fades in 0s. to 0. I am only allowed to do this with RM8t10, but then there is a halt at the cue that was running in the chase and M8 releases in the given time. But I want to see the chase slowly fading out. Does anyone know a solution?

sander
Parents
  • Hi Laura, I reckon you have to set your chase list to persist on override for it can get stomped once you trigger your fade out list. If you have only intensity information in your chase list as soon as you trigger your fade out list (that has intensity information as well), your chase list gets overridden and automatically releases. That's why you're seeing your chase list stopping at current cue when the fade out cue is executed. Just remember that if you have set your fade out list to have a higher priority if you assert your chase list you won’t see any intensity at all for this parameter is still overridden.
    If you want to use a comment macro to fade out a master that’s possible but you won’t be able to set a fade out time for this option is not available yet.
    FM#/0à fade master # to O%.
    Marco
  • Hi Laura, I reckon you have to set your chase list to persist on override for it can get stomped once you trigger your fade out list. If you have only intensity information in your chase list as soon as you trigger your fade out list (that has intensity information as well), your chase list gets overridden and automatically releases. That's why you're seeing your chase list stopping at current cue when the fade out cue is executed. Just remember that if you have set your fade out list to have a higher priority if you assert your chase list you won’t see any intensity at all for this parameter is still overridden.
    If you want to use a comment macro to fade out a master that’s possible but you won’t be able to set a fade out time for this option is not available yet.
    FM#/0à fade master # to O%.
    Marco
Children
No Data
Related