fade time with macros

Is there a way to fade out a chase, or some endless linked follow-cues, running in an other cue-list than the active chooser using a macro command. So the chase is still running, and fading out. The macro should give the fade out-time. To mine opinion the syntax would be, for example: FM8/0t10, this is not working, M8 fades in 0s. to 0. I am only allowed to do this with RM8t10, but then there is a halt at the cue that was running in the chase and M8 releases in the given time. But I want to see the chase slowly fading out. Does anyone know a solution?

sander
Parents
  • I did a couple of tests and apparently when dealing with chases things are little bit different.
    That’s what I did:
    1 thru 10 @ 20 record 1
    1 thru 10 @ 40 record 2
    1 thru 10 @ 60 record 3
    1 thru 10 @ 80 record 4
    Set the cuelist to chase.

Did another cuelist i.e.:
    1 thru 10 @ 0 record 1

I did trigger my chase list (without setting it to persist on override). Now I have my chase list running.
    When I play my fade out list, my chase list gets overridden but doesn’t get released.
    As the chase list keeps running, doesn’t reassert itself as expected and the fade out list (nor higher priority neither set on persist on override) keeps on controlling the intensity for fixtures 1 thru 10.
    Now I deem that chases are treated as a whole. By being a chase can’t get released and it is left running on background but gets overridden for the latest intensity information has been triggered by the fade out list.
    That’s what I did figure out. Don’t know if I’m missing something. Please Correct me if I'm wrong
    Marco
  • I did a couple of tests and apparently when dealing with chases things are little bit different.
    That’s what I did:
    1 thru 10 @ 20 record 1
    1 thru 10 @ 40 record 2
    1 thru 10 @ 60 record 3
    1 thru 10 @ 80 record 4
    Set the cuelist to chase.

Did another cuelist i.e.:
    1 thru 10 @ 0 record 1

I did trigger my chase list (without setting it to persist on override). Now I have my chase list running.
    When I play my fade out list, my chase list gets overridden but doesn’t get released.
    As the chase list keeps running, doesn’t reassert itself as expected and the fade out list (nor higher priority neither set on persist on override) keeps on controlling the intensity for fixtures 1 thru 10.
    Now I deem that chases are treated as a whole. By being a chase can’t get released and it is left running on background but gets overridden for the latest intensity information has been triggered by the fade out list.
    That’s what I did figure out. Don’t know if I’m missing something. Please Correct me if I'm wrong
    Marco
Children
No Data
Related