split pages

I would like to be able to change the page of playback wings independently from the main playback. The problem I see is when looking at the pages view. How do you display the extra page information? I would say use open + next page on the playback wing to open page info.
Parents
  • I think that this is an interesting idea, but I think it could become very tough to keep track of which page(s) are active on which playback surfaces, especially when you consider that we support up to 9 separate playback surfaces (the console faders + 8 mini playback wings).

Can you give me some examples of how you'd like to use this functionality?

If I had some ideas about situations that the current page system doesn't handle well we might be able to come up with ideas about how things could be handled better.

Thanks.
  • I think that this is an interesting idea, but I think it could become very tough to keep track of which page(s) are active on which playback surfaces, especially when you consider that we support up to 9 separate playback surfaces (the console faders + 8 mini playback wings).

Can you give me some examples of how you'd like to use this functionality?

If I had some ideas about situations that the current page system doesn't handle well we might be able to come up with ideas about how things could be handled better.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related