split pages

I would like to be able to change the page of playback wings independently from the main playback. The problem I see is when looking at the pages view. How do you display the extra page information? I would say use open + next page on the playback wing to open page info.
Parents
  • Based on the feedback I'm seeing, I think that the best way to handle this may be with "additive pages". Additive pages would behave similarly to additive views. When you change to an additive page, the masters that have playbacks assigned on the additive page would be loaded with the proper lists and scenes, but anything not assigned on the additive page would just show through from the page that had loaded previously. This would allow you to change the playbacks loaded on any combination of masters that you like.

How does that sound?
  • Based on the feedback I'm seeing, I think that the best way to handle this may be with "additive pages". Additive pages would behave similarly to additive views. When you change to an additive page, the masters that have playbacks assigned on the additive page would be loaded with the proper lists and scenes, but anything not assigned on the additive page would just show through from the page that had loaded previously. This would allow you to change the playbacks loaded on any combination of masters that you like.

How does that sound?
Children
No Data
Related