split pages

I would like to be able to change the page of playback wings independently from the main playback. The problem I see is when looking at the pages view. How do you display the extra page information? I would say use open + next page on the playback wing to open page info.
Parents
  • Good thinking Tom!:beerchug:

On Additive Views

Normally when you select a view (non-additive) it closes all other windows, editors, etc. that you have open and replaces them with the ones recorded into tthe view.

An additive view simply adds another window to whatever is currently open.

Good examples of these are the default "Palettes" view is a non-additive view, but the default "Output" and "Programmer" views are additive.

To see if a view is additive or not do Open+View and select the spreadsheet icon from the top toolbar of the views directory. The far right column will tell you if a given view is additive or not. You can also change a view to be additive or not here.

So for Pages..I guess it would mean adding a cloumn after the "macro" one for additive.

Cool:cool:
  • Good thinking Tom!:beerchug:

On Additive Views

Normally when you select a view (non-additive) it closes all other windows, editors, etc. that you have open and replaces them with the ones recorded into tthe view.

An additive view simply adds another window to whatever is currently open.

Good examples of these are the default "Palettes" view is a non-additive view, but the default "Output" and "Programmer" views are additive.

To see if a view is additive or not do Open+View and select the spreadsheet icon from the top toolbar of the views directory. The far right column will tell you if a given view is additive or not. You can also change a view to be additive or not here.

So for Pages..I guess it would mean adding a cloumn after the "macro" one for additive.

Cool:cool:
Children
No Data
Related