split pages

I would like to be able to change the page of playback wings independently from the main playback. The problem I see is when looking at the pages view. How do you display the extra page information? I would say use open + next page on the playback wing to open page info.
Parents
  • Lee,

In the meantime you can accomplish exactly what you want if you do the following:

Create 3 pages.

Page 1 will be your Template page with all your moving light lists on the main console playbacks.

Page 2 will have all your stage wash looks on the mini-wing

Page 3 will have all your stage specials on the mini-wing

Next go under Preferences>>Misc, and under Page Change Options select "Leave In Background" from the drop down list and select "Remember Fader Values" below this.

Now when you change between Pages 2+3 the other lists will keep running instead of releasing. You will have to "Match" your fader values when changing pages if you have moved any of the faders (look for the vertical blue bar in the left side of that cue-list ledger).

Hope this helps:)
    :hogsign:
  • Lee,

In the meantime you can accomplish exactly what you want if you do the following:

Create 3 pages.

Page 1 will be your Template page with all your moving light lists on the main console playbacks.

Page 2 will have all your stage wash looks on the mini-wing

Page 3 will have all your stage specials on the mini-wing

Next go under Preferences>>Misc, and under Page Change Options select "Leave In Background" from the drop down list and select "Remember Fader Values" below this.

Now when you change between Pages 2+3 the other lists will keep running instead of releasing. You will have to "Match" your fader values when changing pages if you have moved any of the faders (look for the vertical blue bar in the left side of that cue-list ledger).

Hope this helps:)
    :hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related