split pages

I would like to be able to change the page of playback wings independently from the main playback. The problem I see is when looking at the pages view. How do you display the extra page information? I would say use open + next page on the playback wing to open page info.
Parents
  • I have my "master" view which brings up everything where I normally keep it. I then have "additive" views like "Color" "Beam" etc...which maximize that particular window.

I like the idea of moving this into pages...I'm just unclear of how it would all work. For my pages, my main console has the stuff that I "always" want there. The wing has stuff that changes. I make a "template" page with the main console faders loaded and the wing empty. That way, no matter where I change, it only moves the wing.

I'd like to hear more....
  • I have my "master" view which brings up everything where I normally keep it. I then have "additive" views like "Color" "Beam" etc...which maximize that particular window.

I like the idea of moving this into pages...I'm just unclear of how it would all work. For my pages, my main console has the stuff that I "always" want there. The wing has stuff that changes. I make a "template" page with the main console faders loaded and the wing empty. That way, no matter where I change, it only moves the wing.

I'd like to hear more....
Children
No Data
Related