split pages

I would like to be able to change the page of playback wings independently from the main playback. The problem I see is when looking at the pages view. How do you display the extra page information? I would say use open + next page on the playback wing to open page info.
Parents
  • This one has me thinking a bit, so here's a few more thoughts for your collective consideration:

1) Would not being able to identify what pages playbacks are coming from make anything more difficult on the console? With this new concept of additive pages, it could be possible to have multiple pages active at once and not have an easy way to determine which pages are responsible for which playbacks or masters.

2) Currently, new pages can be created as blank or as copies of existing pages. The "Record Page" syntax isn't currently used for anything. I think that it could be very useful if Record Page X would record whatever playbacks are currently visible on masters to a new page, regardless of their current source. I also think it might be useful if there were an easy way to include the restore activity macros as a part of this record operation.

What do you think?
  • This one has me thinking a bit, so here's a few more thoughts for your collective consideration:

1) Would not being able to identify what pages playbacks are coming from make anything more difficult on the console? With this new concept of additive pages, it could be possible to have multiple pages active at once and not have an easy way to determine which pages are responsible for which playbacks or masters.

2) Currently, new pages can be created as blank or as copies of existing pages. The "Record Page" syntax isn't currently used for anything. I think that it could be very useful if Record Page X would record whatever playbacks are currently visible on masters to a new page, regardless of their current source. I also think it might be useful if there were an easy way to include the restore activity macros as a part of this record operation.

What do you think?
Children
No Data
Related