split pages

I would like to be able to change the page of playback wings independently from the main playback. The problem I see is when looking at the pages view. How do you display the extra page information? I would say use open + next page on the playback wing to open page info.
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]
    2) Currently, new pages can be created as blank or as copies of existing pages. The "Record Page" syntax isn't currently used for anything. I think that it could be very useful if Record Page X would record whatever playbacks are currently visible on masters to a new page, regardless of their current source. I also think it might be useful if there were an easy way to include the restore activity macros as a part of this record operation.

I love the idea to record/copy a playback to an other page note active.

[LIST=1]
    "Record Page X" would Record the choosen playback to page X
    "Pig + Record Page X" would Record all playbacks currently visible on masters to page X.
    Record + choose Page X" would Record the playback where choose had been pushed to page X
    Same with Copy.
  • [quote=teerickson]
    2) Currently, new pages can be created as blank or as copies of existing pages. The "Record Page" syntax isn't currently used for anything. I think that it could be very useful if Record Page X would record whatever playbacks are currently visible on masters to a new page, regardless of their current source. I also think it might be useful if there were an easy way to include the restore activity macros as a part of this record operation.

I love the idea to record/copy a playback to an other page note active.

[LIST=1]
    "Record Page X" would Record the choosen playback to page X
    "Pig + Record Page X" would Record all playbacks currently visible on masters to page X.
    Record + choose Page X" would Record the playback where choose had been pushed to page X
    Same with Copy.
Children
No Data
Related