split pages

I would like to be able to change the page of playback wings independently from the main playback. The problem I see is when looking at the pages view. How do you display the extra page information? I would say use open + next page on the playback wing to open page info.
Parents
  • I don't like the additive page function idea, or my english is to bad to understand it ;)What is if i need fader 3 on the next page but i have fader 3 on the active page in use?Would it be possible to switch the pages on the wing seperat from the pages on the maindesk?so i can have e.g. 20 faders with frontlight on the wing and i can switch between this faders without change the main 10 cuelist on the desk...CheersHg
  • I don't like the additive page function idea, or my english is to bad to understand it ;)What is if i need fader 3 on the next page but i have fader 3 on the active page in use?Would it be possible to switch the pages on the wing seperat from the pages on the maindesk?so i can have e.g. 20 faders with frontlight on the wing and i can switch between this faders without change the main 10 cuelist on the desk...CheersHg
Children
No Data
Related