a coupple of keystroke shortcuts??

How about if:
xxxx colour 0 enter
-set colout of selected to default values.

same with beam, position, effekt and intensity..
Parents
  • Steph,

I think it's best to think of applying defaults with a modifier rather than a palette, since palettes are usualy editable by users. You could always create your own "defaults" palette that you could apply to fixtures if you wanted to be able handle default values changing after programming, but I don't think that an auto-created defaults palette isn't the most flexible or intuitive way for us to implement this.

I don't understand your comment regarding applying an offset to a positioin. Can you explain this?

Thanks.
  • Steph,

I think it's best to think of applying defaults with a modifier rather than a palette, since palettes are usualy editable by users. You could always create your own "defaults" palette that you could apply to fixtures if you wanted to be able handle default values changing after programming, but I don't think that an auto-created defaults palette isn't the most flexible or intuitive way for us to implement this.

I don't understand your comment regarding applying an offset to a positioin. Can you explain this?

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related