a coupple of keystroke shortcuts??

How about if:
xxxx colour 0 enter
-set colout of selected to default values.

same with beam, position, effekt and intensity..
Parents
  • Steph,

I don't think that your suggestion would work like you think it would. It sounds like you want to have one position palette that is a rerference point on stage. When you get into a new venue or move a fixture, you could adjust this palette and have it properly calculate the pan and tilt offsets so that all of your other positions would be correct.

The problem with this is that we're working with 3 dimensional space. For a given set of pan/tilt values, a light could be aimed at a position 3 feet in front of the lens or 50 feet in front of the lens and there is no way to know.

To automatically calculate and adjust offsets for your position palettes, we would need to have an awareness of the third dimension.

The best solution here is going to be implementing an XYZ positioning system like the Wholehog 2 had. This feature request has already been logged.

I hope this helps.
  • Steph,

I don't think that your suggestion would work like you think it would. It sounds like you want to have one position palette that is a rerference point on stage. When you get into a new venue or move a fixture, you could adjust this palette and have it properly calculate the pan and tilt offsets so that all of your other positions would be correct.

The problem with this is that we're working with 3 dimensional space. For a given set of pan/tilt values, a light could be aimed at a position 3 feet in front of the lens or 50 feet in front of the lens and there is no way to know.

To automatically calculate and adjust offsets for your position palettes, we would need to have an awareness of the third dimension.

The best solution here is going to be implementing an XYZ positioning system like the Wholehog 2 had. This feature request has already been logged.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related