a coupple of keystroke shortcuts??

How about if:
xxxx colour 0 enter
-set colout of selected to default values.

same with beam, position, effekt and intensity..
Parents
  • ah, yes. i do remember delta.. but i never used it with pan tilt though.. only intensity and zoom,focus,etc... are you shure it worked on pan/tilt?

-as for Tom's explanation, i'm pretty shure he is right.. there is no way you in teory can acchieve this with only two parameters..

-you can in some situation get close, and probably close enough, but there are many cases you will be WAY off.. one thing to notice is that what you describe will probably work much better with a mirror fixture..(as did/does the xyz on most consoles).. i believe this was probably a feature that worked ok in the days when moving mirrors was dominant..

-another (extreme) example with a movinghead..say you have a fixture hanging 4 meters above your head 4 meters behind you on the stage..(pan 0degrees,tilt45 now you stand still, but move the fixture so that it is hanging over your head, if you now apply correction on the tilt axis(-45degrees) you will see that all previous positions with any pan position, but with 45 degree tilt, will just point straight down now..(and this is also the reason that when dealing with xyz positioning with a movinghead you need to place the fixture right)
  • ah, yes. i do remember delta.. but i never used it with pan tilt though.. only intensity and zoom,focus,etc... are you shure it worked on pan/tilt?

-as for Tom's explanation, i'm pretty shure he is right.. there is no way you in teory can acchieve this with only two parameters..

-you can in some situation get close, and probably close enough, but there are many cases you will be WAY off.. one thing to notice is that what you describe will probably work much better with a mirror fixture..(as did/does the xyz on most consoles).. i believe this was probably a feature that worked ok in the days when moving mirrors was dominant..

-another (extreme) example with a movinghead..say you have a fixture hanging 4 meters above your head 4 meters behind you on the stage..(pan 0degrees,tilt45 now you stand still, but move the fixture so that it is hanging over your head, if you now apply correction on the tilt axis(-45degrees) you will see that all previous positions with any pan position, but with 45 degree tilt, will just point straight down now..(and this is also the reason that when dealing with xyz positioning with a movinghead you need to place the fixture right)
Children
No Data
Related