Group FX

While I was teaching one of my studets threw this kind of idea...
Could it be possible to have a FX in amount of fixtures running the FX.

So, for example you have a rainbow in a group of fixtures containing 12 fixtures. With this modifier you could limit the FX to one fixture and when you put the modifier to full FX is run on all fixtures.
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]Sami,

I think my confusion here is that I'm not understanding how the console would determine where to spread from. If this is just based on selection order, then the result would be the same as fanning the effect size, wouldn't it?

Thanks.
    My brain explodes...

Maybe this really should be called somekind of Fan FX...
    When I thought this a bit more it is just like you said, but I like to run an FX to the amount of fanning. This could work both for size and rate. Also would be nice to able to record fanning amount to a fader.

Am I making any sense?
  • [quote=teerickson]Sami,

I think my confusion here is that I'm not understanding how the console would determine where to spread from. If this is just based on selection order, then the result would be the same as fanning the effect size, wouldn't it?

Thanks.
    My brain explodes...

Maybe this really should be called somekind of Fan FX...
    When I thought this a bit more it is just like you said, but I like to run an FX to the amount of fanning. This could work both for size and rate. Also would be nice to able to record fanning amount to a fader.

Am I making any sense?
Children
No Data
Related